Looking for a romantic tea to share? This sweet, enticing blend is all about romance and passion. The name Shalimar is a Pakistani term for â€œa home filled with love,â€ so it's no wonder that this tea brews up in a bold red color. The hand-curled leaves deliver plenty of astringent, warming flavor that layers beautifully with the mango, aronia berries, and passion fruit. Little pink rose petals are tossed in as well for a floral finish and a pop of color even before you brew. You'll be sure to win over anyone who drinks a cup of this delicious tea.
Brewing Instructions (per each 6 oz. of water):
- Studies suggest that drinking oolong teas could aid in reducing body fat and preventing obesity
- Catechins in oolong tea may help prevent certain diseases May lead to cleaner skin
- The polyphenols in oolong tea may have been shown to promote free radical elimination and improve overall health
- Has been shown to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay
- May help relieve stress, mental and physical
- Aronia contains a high concentration of flavonoids and antioxidants
Taiwanese Oolong Tea, passion fruit, aronia berries, mango pieces, rose petals
I've gotten the capital teas oolong Shalamar before and it was wonderful but this batch tastes soapy and benign I don't know what's wrong with it. I have gotten several bags of this tea since and it has been perfect. One of my favorite teas ever! Soothing, calming and a great taste.
A new favorite in my house.
What a nice blend I'd mangos, berries, and passion fruit. This is a light tea and I can't wait to try it over ice. My first oolong tea from Capital Teas and I am not disappointed! I highly recommend.
A light and lovely citrus flavor.Delicious over ice.The tea leaves expand beautifully.
very great oolong tea
This is one of my favorite Oolong teas from this site! Not a bad price either!
The competitors try to copy this tea but it can't be duplicated. And it's a great value. A cup (or 4) of this tea really improves the day! Thanks Capital Teas!