The combination of peppermint and green tea is a classic one for a reason. High-quality, Chinese gunpowder, finest American mint and an intense natural crisped mint flavor combine to a special taste experience. Aromatic, lively yet rich, this exciting composition develops an unparalleled aroma and scent that can really pep you up. This popular classic is great hot and ideal for an iced tea on hot days. There's a low level of caffeine in this tea, but the tingle of the mint wakes you up just as well without making you feel jittery or nervous. Previously referred to as "Green Menthos" tea.
Brewing Instructions (per each 6 oz. of water):
- Peppermint is effective against anxiety, stress and mental fatigue
- Helps relieve indigestion
- Helps to relieve upper respiratory problems
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May help in promoting the immune system
An excellent tea! Started buying this tea because it is organic. Cannot imagine my day without it!
We've been buying tea from Capital Teas for a few years and love their products' freshness and flavor. We are life-time tea drinkers, and particularly enjoy the Moroccan Mint tea--very refreshing winter or summer!
I love this tea! I have it every morning with fresh mint. It's smooth and the aroma is fabulous!
I was sad when Starbucks shutdown Teavana, so went out to hunt for something comparable. The flavor is great in all your teas I've tried thus far. I loved Teavana because the tea didn't have that bitter aftertaste, which I'm also not finding in yours.
My go to tea for colds and sinus issues.