Even if you already enjoy the taste of green tea, this green tea with coconut turns up the flavor for a novel tea experience. Enhanced with Sencha and green Mate, rose, cornflower petals, and the indulgent essence of almond, it offers a burst of flavor that is both delicate and spicy. The colorful tea blend is perfect for gift-giving, sharing with friends, or just enjoying the start of your day or for an afternoon treat. Revel in its exciting flavors and reap the amazing health benefits of the Enchanted Forest tea from Capital Teas.
Brewing Instructions (per each 6 oz. of water):
- Great source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies show green tea consumption can aid in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May support a healthy immune system
- Has approximately 20-25% of the caffeine content of coffee
green tea, green mate, coconut shreds, rose petals, cornflower blossoms, almond flavoring
They say this has coconut, but it really smells/tastes s bit like maraschino cherries. It is so fruity and delicious
This is my favorite tea! It has all the best qualities of a light green tea with a wonderful floral smell and taste.
This is one of my all time favorite green blends. Just what I need to start the day!