ingredients: green tea, green mate, lemongrass, ginger, lemon peel, licorice, peppermint, gynostemma leaves, papaya pieces, strawberry pieces, natural flavoring
Green tea is a very hydrating drink, so sipping on Detox Tea throughout the day is a good way to keep your energy levels high and your mind clear. The sencha tea provides plenty of caffeine to energize you, but it's the zing of the ginger and peppermint that keeps you going. Yerba mate is also in the mix to provide a different type of caffeine than what you usually find in loose leaf green tea. Lemongrass, lemon peel, and fruits like strawberries brighten up the cup for a taste that never gets old.
Brewing Instructions (per each 6 oz. of water):
- Great source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies show green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May help in promoting the immune system
- Contains several vitamins including Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and E
- Contains various minerals such as phosphorus, iron, and calcium
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really good. I love the earthy flavor!
needs list of ingredients ,so I can tell if it is incapable with my meds.thank you
Not thrilled with the flavor of this tea which is mild and slightly medicinal. I suppose that's fine if its being used for its "detox" effect, though I think it's more hydrating than detoxing.