Pink Lemonade (Retiring Tea, Limited Supply)
pink lemonade tea
ingredients: white tea, hibiscus leaf, natural flavor
Pink Lemonade is an elegant twist on a classic favorite. This white tea is enhanced with lemon and hibiscus, creating a refreshing flavor and a bold, beautiful color. With pleasing citrus and floral notes, this tea brings to mind an orchard on a sunny day. Enjoy Pink Lemonade on its own or with a touch of your favorite sweetener.
- Great source of antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Has been shown to protect against certain types of cancer
- White Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May decrease blood pressure
- White Tea contains about 1% of the caffeine level of coffee
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s very bland, definitely not a Lemonade taste. I’ve tried increasing the amount used and brewing it linger, but nothing. I’m disappointed in this one
Just enough citrus for a light lemonade zing.
Has more of a green tea'ish flavor than lemonade flavor
Liked this tea as a iced tea. Lovely.
I prefer my teas stronger than the norm. I brew this at a concentration greater than is recommended, but enjoy it a lot.
This tea has a very understated taste.
Very good. Haven't had a chance to try cold yet, but I think it will be fantastic