ingredients: Chinese Green Tea
Gunpowder green tea is a classic that's renowned for its fragrant aroma, slightly smoky taste, and aesthetic appeal. This green tea is known to have a variety of health benefits, offering the body tools to fight infection, increasing metabolism, improving mental agility, and strengthening the immune system. This green tea from Capital Teas is a refreshing and soothing drink that also boosts your health. Make it your go-to tea!
Brewing Instructions (per each 6 oz. of water):
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May help in promoting the immune system
- Contains Zinc and Manganese
Country of Origin:
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't know the chemistry of this tea but I know when something is good and good for you. At first brewing. it's shocking how little tea it appears you use. The flavor is intense and not for the shy. Haven't tried it iced but I can't see any reason the full flavor wouldn't carry though. I'd call it hardy, like a cup of coffee without the callous kick of caffenine.
Actually same as above. Both teas were very delicious, exactly as described and I am very pleased.